top of page

What is dry fogging?

Unlike conventional commercial cleaning methods, our state-of-the-art technology uses fog and electrostatic sprayers to purify the entire enclosure using micro particles which enter hard to reach areas and maximize coverage. Fogging purifies the space to remove contamination and thereby limits the spread. All this results in greater efficiency and stronger results to disinfect and eliminate mold spores in a fraction of the time. 

Why fog the entire house instead of only the room that has the mold?

This is simply because mold is a living microscopic organism that lives everywhere – in every yard and every home. Mold spores are carried on your clothing as well as being present in the air. If the entire dwelling is not fogged, then the mold will return in other rooms under the right conditions.

What does this all mean?

The bottom line here is that we can confidently use the Curis 3 dry fog technology process knowing that you are extremely unlikely to have any reaction to it. It is not going to harm any of your furnishings either.

We have performed many treatments with occupants who suffer with such ailments as asthma and multiple sclerosis and others going through chemotherapy. All have reported improvements in their own well-being following mold removal and fogging, with a lot of clients opting for an annual fog regardless of the fact that mold may not be present.


If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us and we would be glad to discuss this further with you.

Note: If you are in the market to shop around for mold remediation, please ensure that the products used have been tested and pose little to no danger to your health and well- being.

How can mold affect humans?

Deadly toxins are a silent epidemic that is shortening lifespans and making millions across the world sick. These invisible poisons are slowly degrading our bodies on the cellular level by mutating our DNA, destroying the ability for our mitochondria to work effectively, and increasing the risk of a variety of deadly cancers. 

Mold is in the air we breathe everyday and similar to allergies, each person will react differently.

Most molds can be harmful, those sensitive can be affected by some of the following:

  • Nasal and sinus congestion                            

  • Hay-fever                     

  • Sore throat and hacking cough

  • Headaches, rashes and eye irritations           

  • Aches and pains        

  • Diarrhea, Fever

Infants and children are more susceptible to molds and other indoor contaminants

Because a child’s immune system is still developing and can be acutely affected by environmental toxins, such as mold.  If a child is susceptible to mold, the effects can develop into a lifelong ailment such as a weakened immune system or asthma.  If you suspect mold, it is important to have it checked out and dealt with right away.

bottom of page